The Intergalactic Council calls all the filmakers around the Galaxies to register their short films in any of its genres to participate in the XI MUESTRA INTERGALÁCTICA.
- The maximum duration of 20 minutes.
- Full HD resolution (1080p), free format (preferably .mp4 or .mov).
- Synopsis: Maximum 200 characters and technical specifications of the short film
- Contact information: Name and email
- Works made from January 2020 will be received.
- Only fiction, documentary and animation short films will be accepted.
- In case of being selected and the language is different from Spanish, a subtitled version of it will be needed, if the subtitled version or the material required for subtitling is not sent before July 15th, 2023, the short film will be disqualified.
- The reception will take place from December 5th, 2022, until June 5th, 2023; The selected productions will be announced on August 20th, 2023.
- The screenings of the short films will only be on the stipulated dates of the event. Its personal use and distribution will depend on each author.
- The screening of the selected short films will be at a movie theater in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico.
- The filmmakers are solely responsible for their work and everything that is included in them, the Intergalactic Exhibition declines all legal responsibility for its content.
- The selection of previously registered short films will be in charge of the Intergalactic Council; its decision will be final.
- 2023 Selection: The event will take place in September 2023 at a movie teather in Saltilo, Coahuila, Mexico.
- At the end of the Intergalactic Festival, two recognitions will be given, one by the public and the other by the Intergalactic Council, for the best short films of the 2023 Selection.
- The inscription fee for each short film is $ 9.00 USD
- Shorfilms with the previously mentioned requirements must be registered through one of the following platforms:
- In case you can’t register your short film in one of the platforms mentioned above, please contact us at: email@example.com.